Roto Gravure Printing Machinery
Rotogravure or Gravure is a type of intaglio printing process, which involves drawing the image onto an image mover. In gravure printing, the image is printed onto a cylinder because, like offset and flexography, it uses a rotational printing press. Rotogravure process is still used for commercial printing of postcards, magazines and cardboard and other product packaging.
– Kind or Web: Films, All FOils, Paper etc.
– No. of Colours: 1 to 10 colours. – Max. Web Width: 1575mm
– Max. Working Width: 1525mm
– Max. Printing Speed: Up to 120n/min. (depending on material, ink quality and cylinder diameter)
– Printing Repeat Cylinder: 320mm to 650mm
– Unwinding Reel dia: 800mm
– Rewinding Reel dia: 450mm
– Drying System: Electric Heaters & Hot Air
– Main Drive: DC Electric Motor & Control Panel.
– Drying Chamber Heating Load: 7kw. Each station.
– Auto Tension Control: Optional.
– Web Guide System: Optional.
– Ink Circulation Pump System: Optional.
– Reverse Printing System: Optional.
– Pressure Roller Pneumatic System: Optional.
– Thermal Fluid Heating System: Optional.
– Impression system is controlled by pneumatic pressure or manually.
– Doctor Blade is adjusted by pnematic pressure or manually.
– Control of longitudinal registration by electric motorised system and manually. Lateral registration by sliding printing cylinder operated manually.
– Air nozzle covered drying chamber complete with sealed heaters, blower and exhaust system.
– All units are with reversible facility.
– Wrinkle removing aluminium web rollers are dynamically balanced.
– Quick change over system for impression rubber roller, printing cylinder and doctor blade.
Friends Engineering Corporation is the best manufacturer, supplier & exporter of Roto Gravure Printing Machine in India at very reasonable prices with installation all over in India. Call Now: +91- 9810626661 for the best machines.
Copyright. 2017 Friends Engineering Corporation by Global Ads